Welcome to the Wealth Habits Client Hub section, a curated list of the tools and websites I use to build and optimize your financial plan.
WEALTH HABITS Portal
Tiller is the home of your budget. It is a functional tool that tracks your financial life in Google spreadsheet. Tiller automatically imports your daily finances and we maintain the spreadsheet.
This powerful yet easy-to-use financial planning software is a great tool. But we need your help to keep the information accurate. Please log-in and ensure that all bank connections are up-to-date.
Other Tools & Resources
Tools that are recommended to improve the quality of engagement
- I’m so happy you have chosen to work with Wealth Habits
- I think you’ll love having a financial planner
- To deliver the best service possible, you will need to follow the below steps and best practices
- Fill out this financial planning questionnaire
- LastPass: If you don’t already have a password manager, please download LastPass. Our software platforms are focused on specific areas of financial planning, and they all require their own log-ins and passwords. Don’t let a password be the reason you stop engaging with your software applications.
- Tiller Money: For budgeting, we use Tiller. You need to sign up externally (approx. $60) for this. Click here to see the instructions on how to set that up.
Emails you will receive
You will receive a couple of emails from our financial planning software platforms.
- RightCapital: A couple of days after you fill out the financial planning questionnaire, you will receive an invitation to RightCapital. This is our financial planning software and communications hub. All of our recommendations will flow through this platform. We will do financial planning projections, share documents, and track each other’s tasks, which helps both of us to remain accountable.
- AdvicePay: This is our billing platform. You will receive an email to sign up, and you’ll add a credit card or connect your bank account where you’ll authorize AdvicePay to charge the fee on a specific date of every month.
- YoureFolio: You will receive an email from YoureFolio to sign up to assist with estate planning. Here the important part is to connect your accounts and provide the requested information.
Rules of communication:
- You can’t over communicate with us. We can help you the most if we know what is going on in your life.
- Book all of your calls and meetings through Calendly (our online scheduling tool). Please be mindful of rescheduling meetings.
- If you happen to be near our office, please let me know so we can meet in person.